2. Register on the App (use the reference number your home club will provide) in the Employer/School/Club reference number field.
Enter your SA Player ID number (as reflected on your HNA handicap card) in the Employee/Member number field.
(Watch the video below if you run into any problems.)
3. Read through the Member Onboarding document for more information on how the HealthDocs system works.
4. Track your health information by self-screening daily.
5. Before leaving your home to play golf, check that your Indicator on the App shows Green. You need to present the home screen of the HealthDocs App at the screening point. If the indicator shows Red, you will not be allowed to enter the club premises.
2. Read through the Club Onboarding document for more information on how the HealthDocs system works.
3. HealthDocs will provide the club with login details for the various levels of security.
4. The club will receive two reference numbers: one for employees and one for members.
6. Explain the screening process at the club (where, procedure, expected duration etc) to members who have downloaded the HealthDocs Self-Assessment App.
7. All visitors and members will need to be screened at the club before entering the premises. Visitors should be encouraged to download the HealthDocs App and self-screen, as this will speed up the entry process.